- Makeup Artistry
- Cosmetology Instructor
North Westchester School of Hair – Cosmetology is located at 19 Bank St in the city of Peekskill. Around 180 students have graduated from this location over the past few years. This location offers student services in the form of post-graduation job placement options and career pathway counseling to help students define their goals. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting empire.edu.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at North Westchester School of Hair – Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (800) 920-4593.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,600*
- 28 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 7 months
Get more information about cosmetology and see other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $100 application fee for those applying to a program. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (914) 739-8400 x11. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||75%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||58%||$3,471|
|Receiving Student Loans||58%||$6,184|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to North Westchester School of Hair – Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- M J Murphy Beauty College of Mount Pleasant in Mount Pleasant, MI (13 miles away)
- Capri School of Hair Design in Nanuet, NY (14 miles away)
- Capri Institute - Paramus in Paramus, NJ (24 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School in Danbury, CT (26 miles away)
- Roman Academy of Beauty Culture in Hawthorne, NJ (26 miles away)
- Westchester School of Beauty Culture in Mount Vernon, NY (27 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Paramus in Paramus, NJ (27 miles away)
- Beauty School of Middletown in Middletown, NY (28 miles away)