Parisian Beauty School provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Hackensack and surrounding areas. Over 670 cosmetology students have attended and completed their certificate in the last few years with a graduation rate of around 81%. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this school are:
In order to provide support for students, Parisian Beauty Academy may offer services to students, like:
- Remedial instruction for licensing examination
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Student employment services to help lower education costs
- Job placement assistance
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Parisian Beauty School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 20148712.
Hair Styling (1,200 Hours)
The hair styling program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,600*
- 160 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the hair styling program is usually 12 months
Master Esthetician (600 Hours)
Master esthetician program takes on average six months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,700*
- The length of the master esthetician program is usually 6 months
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (500 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- 12 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 6 months
The program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $3,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,300*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Students wishing to apply to this school must pay an application fee of $100. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (201) 487-2203 x20. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||87%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||45%||$5,428|
|Receiving Student Loans||83%||$7,615|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Parisian Beauty School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Paramus in Paramus, NJ (2 miles away)
- Capri Institute - Paramus in Paramus, NJ (5 miles away)
- Capri Institute - Clifton in Clifton, NJ (6 miles away)
- Robert Fiance Beauty Schools - West New York in West New York, NJ (7 miles away)
- Roman Academy of Beauty Culture in Hawthorne, NJ (7 miles away)
- Brittany Beauty School - Bronx in Bronx, NY (8 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Jersey City in Jersey City, NJ (9 miles away)
- Hair Design Institute at Fifth Avenue - New York in New York, NY (10 miles away)