Paroba College is located in Everett, Washington and provides vocational programs in the beauty industry. The school offers excellent curricula, employs industry professionals, and values experience in regards to education. Paroba will work with individuals to help individuals find work, and promotes professionalism and responsibility in its students while encouraging creativity and passion.
Paroba College offers four programs. The programs are of varying lengths, but all will prepare students for a career in the beauty industry. Paroba College prides itself on educational excellence, it's highly experienced faculty will ensure that all the skills and knowledge necessary will be properly taught and passed on to its students. The programs will also prepare student for the state board examinations that will allow them to begin working once passed.
Admissions and Financial Aid
Students interested in enrolling at Paroba College should call the school and make an appointment with an admissions advisor. During the appointment interested students will be assisted in completing the admissions application and be interviewed. Financial aid is available and Paroba College will assist in determining eligibility and planning out tuition costs. Interested students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to begin the process.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Paroba College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (425) 353-8193.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
Esthetician program takes on average seven months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,500*
- 42 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 7 months
Learn more about esthetician programs through our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average fourteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $16,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,000*
- 25 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 14 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Barber (1,000 Hours)
The barber program offered on average takes about twelve months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,000*
- 19 students completed the barber program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered on average takes about five months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $6,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $900*
- 6 students completed the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Master Esthetician (1,200 Hours)
The master esthetician program offered on average takes about thirteen months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $19,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,100*
- The length of the master esthetician program is usually 13 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||83%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||63%||$4,791|
|Receiving Student Loans||76%||$8,535|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Paroba College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Evergreen Beauty & Barber College - Everett in Everett, WA (0.10 miles away)
- Gene Juarez Academy of Beauty in Mountlake Terrace, WA (15 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Shoreline in Shoreline, WA (16 miles away)
- Evergreen Beauty & Barber College - Bellevue in Bellevue, WA (20 miles away)
- Gary Manuel Aveda Institute in Seattle, WA (21 miles away)
- Northwest Hair Academy in Mount Vernon, WA (36 miles away)
- Gene Juarez Academy of Beauty - Branch Campus in Federal Way, WA (41 miles away)
- Cascade Beauty College in Auburn, WA (42 miles away)