Ravenscroft Beauty College focuses on beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around Fort Wayne. In the previous year, over 120 cosmetology students completed their education and prepared for licensing with about 57% of students who start the program continue on to complete it. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this location are:
To help support students, Ravenscroft Beauty College may provide services to students, like:
- Counseling assistance during beauty school and future career paths
- Helping graduates find work
The last reported accreditation for Ravenscroft Beauty College was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Please visit ravenscroftcollege.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Ravenscroft Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (260) 486-8868.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately thirteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- 19 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Learn more and see other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
The barber program offered most often takes about thirteen months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,300*
- 15 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the barber program is usually 13 months
program takes approximately six months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $5,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,300*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Esthetician (700 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,600*
- 11 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 7 months
Get more information about esthetician and see other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered most often takes about eight months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $7,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $700*
- 7 students completed the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||81%||$3,976|
|Receiving Student Loans||86%||$7,473|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Ravenscroft Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Rudae's School of Beauty Culture - Ft Wayne in Fort Wayne, IN (4 miles away)
- Masters of Cosmetology College in Fort Wayne, IN (7 miles away)