Robert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences is located in Timonium, Maryland, and is a beauty school that focuses on cosmetology education and training. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the cosmetology education provided by Robert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences for over twenty-seven straight years. This school offers a comprehensive cosmetology program that readies students for entry into the beauty industry as licensed professionals. In addition to cosmetology, this school also offers a nail technology program, which offers training in nail artistry.
Over 100 students have attended Robert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences over the last few years, with a graduation rate of around 63%. The estimated average default rate of student loans over the last three years that has been reported (2007-2009) was about 18%.
Robert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences provides help with finding job opportunities for students. State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students research getting a license in cosmetology. To see more and get consumer disclosures, please visit robertpaulacademy.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Robert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (410) 252-4244.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately thirteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,800*
- 38 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
The program takes about three months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $2,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||59%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||45%||$3,779|
|Receiving Student Loans||45%||$3,698|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Robert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Owings Mills in Owings Mills, MD (8 miles away)
- Baltimore Studio of Hair Design in Baltimore, MD (10 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Baltimore - Golden Ring in Baltimore, MD (10 miles away)
- Maryland Beauty Academy in Reisterstown, MD (11 miles away)
- Maryland Beauty Academy of Essex in Baltimore, MD (12 miles away)
- International Beauty School - Bel Air in Bel Air, MD (16 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Hanover in Hanover, PA (30 miles away)
- American Beauty Academy - Wheaton in Wheaton, MD (36 miles away)