Roman Academy of Beauty Culture provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Hawthorne and surrounding areas. Over 330 cosmetology students have attended and completed their schooling in the last few years with about 58% of those who start the program continuing on to graduate. The cosmetology programs that may be offered at this location are:
To help students, Roman Academy of Beauty Culture may provide services to students, like those listed below:
- Counseling assistance during beauty school and future career paths
- Student employment services to help lower education costs
- Helping students find employment
Roman Academy of Beauty Culture has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1976. To learn more about RABC and get consumer disclosures, please visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Roman Academy of Beauty Culture. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (973) 423-2223.
Cosmetology (1,200 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- 20 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,000*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Read more and browse other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (500 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes usually six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 6 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at Roman Academy is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. There may be an application fee required, please check with Roman Academy for more information. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||74%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||74%||$3,947|
|Receiving Student Loans||44%||$6,035|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Roman Academy of Beauty Culture. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Capri Institute - Paramus in Paramus, NJ (4 miles away)
- Capri Institute - Clifton in Clifton, NJ (5 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Paramus in Paramus, NJ (6 miles away)
- Parisian Beauty School in Hackensack, NJ (7 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Bloomfield in Bloomfield, NJ (11 miles away)
- Capri School of Hair Design in Nanuet, NY (12 miles away)
- Robert Fiance Beauty Schools - West New York in West New York, NJ (14 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Jersey City in Jersey City, NJ (15 miles away)