Rosemead Beauty School offers a career oriented education in the beauty industry. The school is located in Rosemead, California, which is in a predominantly residential area. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so for the last twenty-seven straight years. The main program taught by Rosemead Beauty School is in cosmetology, which prepares students with the skills and education needed to obtain licensure and seek out gainful employment after graduation. In addition to cosmetology, this school also provides a nail technology program, which offers training in nail artistry and care and an esthetics program, for individuals who wish to focus on skin treatments and care.
This school had an enrollment of about 210 students in 2010-2011, with a graduation rate of around 71%.
Rosemead Beauty School offers services for students such as career counseling for students entering a career in cosmetology, help with finding job opportunities for students, and flexible courses for working or busy students. Students are asked to look up local and state licensing regulations to ensure programs meet established standards. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit rosemeadbeautyschool.net or simply request information via our online portal today.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Rosemead Beauty School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (626) 286-2146.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually twelve months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $800*
- 43 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and browse other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools profile page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- 32 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Read more and browse other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools information page.
Massage Therapy (600 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes usually six months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- 58 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the massage therapy program is usually 6 months
Learn more and browse other schools listed by going to our massage therapy schools profile page.
The program offered on average takes about three months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $1,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $200*
- The length of the program is usually 3 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||45%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||45%||$4,920|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Rosemead Beauty School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- David's Academy of Beauty in Pico Rivera, CA (2 miles away)
- Professional Institute of Beauty in El Monte, CA (3 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School - Pasadena in Pasadena, CA (3 miles away)
- Alhambra Beauty College in Alhambra, CA (3 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (9 miles away)
- Beyond 21st Century Beauty Academy in Santa Fe Springs, CA (12 miles away)
- International College of Beauty, Arts & Sciences in Los Angeles, CA (12 miles away)
- Palace Beauty College in Los Angeles, CA (13 miles away)