San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology focuses on cosmetology training for students located in San Francisco and surrounding areas. Over the past several years this school has awarded certificates to more than 270 cosmetology students with about 82% of students who start the program continue on to complete it. The cosmetology courses that may be offered at this location are:
In one of the ways San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology may support its students is by providing assistance in evaluating career options.
This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2008. Please visit sfiec.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 41535513.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered commonly takes about twelve months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $24,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $4,800*
- 71 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered commonly takes about four months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,800*
- 55 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
Barber program takes on average eleven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $4,200*
- The length of the barber program is usually 11 months
program takes on average three months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- The length of the program is usually 3 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $75 application fee for students applying to the school. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||65%||$4,757|
|Receiving Student Loans||79%||$9,519|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (0.2 miles away)
- Cinta Aveda Institute in San Francisco, CA (1.0 miles away)
- Hilltop Beauty School in Daly City, CA (6 miles away)
- Moler Barber College - Oakland in Oakland, CA (8 miles away)
- Alameda Beauty College in Alameda, CA (9 miles away)
- International College of Cosmetology in Oakland, CA (10 miles away)
- Northern California Institute of Cosmetology Inc in San Leandro, CA (14 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - East Bay in Pleasant Hill, CA (22 miles away)