Paul Mitchell Schools was founded based on the principles of Paul Mitchell, a well known hair designer and product innovator. Students of Paul Mitchell can learn the methods and techniques necessary for a successful career in cosmetology. Paul Mitchell Schools are located throughout the United States with over sixty five locations to choose from.
Paul Mitchell Schools provides an in depth education in cosmetology, particularly its artistry and creativity, as well as a fundamental understanding of business as it relates to the field. Individuals who complete a program will receive a certificate in cosmetology and will have developed the skills necessary to pursue employment within the industry. Additional programs may be available in esthetics, nails, barbering and teacher training. The school prides itself on helping students achieve their personal and professional goals.
Scot Lewis Schools – Paul Mitchell Partner School is located at 1270 S Vinnell Way in the city of Boise. This campus has a graduating class size which is about fifty-six students in a given year. This campus offers services for students in the form of career guidance for students in need of help, flexible courses for individuals who cannot make regular hours, and job placement options for students after graduation. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting paulmitchell.edu.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Scot Lewis Schools – Paul Mitchell Partner School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (208) 287-4032.
Cosmetology (2,000 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average sixteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $19,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,900*
- 47 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 16 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
The barber programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,800 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $18,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,100*
- Takes about 14 months to complete
900 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $9,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,900*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
program takes on average five months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,400*
- The length of the program is usually 5 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||69%||$3,946|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$9,170|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Scot Lewis Schools – Paul Mitchell Partner School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Boise in Boise, ID (2 miles away)
- Oliver Finley Academy of Cosmetology in Boise, ID (2 miles away)
- D'Shaw Institute of Cosmetology in Boise, ID (3 miles away)
- Razzle Dazzle College of Hair Design in Nampa, ID (14 miles away)