The Fila Academy focuses on beauty & cosmetology training for students located in High Point and surrounding areas. The cosmetology courses that are offered at this location are:
In one of the ways The Fila Academy may support its students is by offering students with help in finding employment.
The last reported accreditation for The Fila Academy was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at The Fila Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (336) 885-3452.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered usually takes about eleven months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $21,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,000*
- 48 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
Learn more and browse other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered usually takes about eight months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $10,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,000*
- 35 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 8 months
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (800 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes usually nine months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $700*
- 11 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 9 months
program takes usually four months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $2,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- The length of the program is usually 4 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,644|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$9,500|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to The Fila Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regina's College of Beauty - High Point in High Point, NC (3 miles away)
- Leons Beauty School Inc in Greensboro, NC (11 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - E Greensboro in Greensboro, NC (15 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Winston - Salem in Winston-Salem, NC (15 miles away)
- Winston Salem Barber School in Winston-Salem, NC (16 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Winston - Salem in Winston-Salem, NC (19 miles away)