Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Dallas is a school that provides training in the cosmetology industry for residents of Dallas, Texas. Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Dallas has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1994. The school offers a comprehensive cosmetology program that teaches the skills and education required to pursue licensure and gainful employment upon graduation. In addition, this school also provides a cosmetology instructor training program for professionals who aim to become educators and a nail technology program, which offers education in nail care.
Nearly 330 students completed their training at Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Dallas over the past several years, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of about 65%. The student loan default rate last reported, which covers years 2007-2009, averaged around 11% for students taking loans to cover the tuition costs for this school.
Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Dallas offers help with finding job opportunities for students. Students are asked to look up state licensing requirements to make sure programs meet current standards. Students can learn more about Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Dallas, including licensure preparation, by visiting tintschoolofmakeupandcosmetology.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology – Dallas. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (214) 956-0088.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,000*
- 27 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and see other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (750 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes approximately six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $6,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||92%||$5,458|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$4,893|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology – Dallas. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Cosmetology Career Center LLC in Carrollton, TX (3 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Carrollton in Plano, TX (4 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - North Dallas in Dallas, TX (5 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Dallas in Lewisville, TX (7 miles away)
- Dallas Barber & Stylist College in Dallas, TX (8 miles away)
- Advanced Beauty College in Irving, TX (9 miles away)
- Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Irving in Irving, TX (9 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Dallas in Dallas, TX (9 miles away)