Located in Bradley, IL, Trend Setters College of Cosmetology is a private school that provides career education for individuals interested in cosmetology. For the last several years Trend Setters College of Cosmetology has received its accreditation from the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. This school offers a comprehensive cosmetology program that prepares individuals for entry into the beauty industry as qualified and licensed professionals. In addition to cosmetology, Trend Setters College of Cosmetology also offers a cosmetology instructor training program for students that want to teach cosmetology as a career, an esthetics program, which provides an excellent education in the field of skin care and treatment, and a nail technology program for individuals who wish to pursue nail care.
In 2010-2011 about 170 students completed programs at this school. In 2009 the reported default rate of individuals taking student loans to cover the tuition costs for this school was around 4%.
Trend Setters College of Cosmetology provides student services such as cosmetology career pathway counseling to help students and job placement opportunities for graduates looking for work. State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students research getting a license in cosmetology. For additional information regarding consumer disclosures, interested individuals may visit the school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Trend Setters College of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (815) 932-5049.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered on average takes about fourteen months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $19,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,400*
- 260 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 14 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and see other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $8,000*
- 9 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 8 months
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,200*
- 69 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $100 application fee for students applying to the school. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||62%||$4,671|
|Receiving Student Loans||93%||$8,961|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Trend Setters College of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Capri Beauty College New Lenox I in New Lenox, IL (25 miles away)
- Professionals Choice Hair Design Academy in Joliet, IL (30 miles away)
- Don Roberts School of Hair Design in Schererville, IN (31 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Insitute - Tinley Park in Tinley Park, IL (32 miles away)
- Capri Oak Forest Beauty College in Oak Forest, IL (32 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Shorewood in Shorewood, IL (33 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Joliet in Joliet, IL (34 miles away)
- Success Schools LLC in Merrillville, IN (34 miles away)