Located in Hiram, Georgia, Vogue Beauty School is a private institution that offers career education for potential students interested in cosmetology. Vogue Beauty School is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education, and has done so for the last eighteen straight years. This school primarily provides education and training in the area of cosmetology, increasing the chances that students who complete the program have the skills needed to pursue licensure and gainful employment. In addition, this school also provides a cosmetology instructor training program for professionals who want to become educators.
About 210 students graduated from Vogue Beauty School over the last couple of years, with about 62% of those who start the program continue on to complete it. In 2009 the reported default rate of students taking student loans to help pay the tuition for this school was approximately 11%.
Vogue Beauty School provides job placement options for graduating students in need of employment. State licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students look into getting a license in cosmetology. For additional information regarding licensing and consumer disclosures, interested students may visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Vogue Beauty School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (770) 943-6811.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $19,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- 36 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,297|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$6,917|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Vogue Beauty School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Cobb Beauty College Inc in Kennesaw, GA (11 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Kennesaw in Kennesaw, GA (13 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Atlanta in Marietta, GA (14 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Atlanta in Atlanta, GA (21 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Dunwoody in Dunwoody, GA (24 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Esani in Roswell, GA (26 miles away)
- Profile Institute of Barber - Styling in Atlanta, GA (26 miles away)
- Atlanta Beauty Academy in Doraville, GA (28 miles away)