Washington Barber College Inc provides cosmetology training for students located in and around Little Rock. In order to provide support for students, Washington Barber College Inc may offer services to students, like:
- Career counseling for students
- Helping graduates find work
The Council on Occupational Education has accredited the education provided by Washington Barber College Inc for over three straight years. Please visit washingtonbarbercollege.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Information you will find from the school included a complete overview of the Washington Barber College barber program, the barber instructor program, financial aid information, consumer disclosures, a net price calculator, and admissions insights. The admissions team has put together a handy guide that includes the admissions requirements and admissions policies that govern student registration. Collect the right information to get started today with WBC.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Washington Barber College Inc. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (501) 568-8800.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
The barber program offered on average takes about eleven months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $14,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 49 students completed the barber program last year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||91%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||91%||$5,507|
|Receiving Student Loans||89%||$8,799|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Washington Barber College Inc. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Arkansas Beauty School - Little Rock in Little Rock, AR (2 miles away)
- Velvatex College of Beauty Culture in Little Rock, AR (4 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Little Rock in Little Rock, AR (4 miles away)
- Imagine - Paul Mitchell Partner School in North Little Rock, AR (5 miles away)
- Arkansas College of Barbering and Hair Design in North Little Rock, AR (6 miles away)
- New Tyler Barber College Inc in North Little Rock, AR (7 miles away)
- Lees School of Cosmetology in North Little Rock, AR (7 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Little Rock in North Little Rock, AR (9 miles away)