Wright Beauty Academy focuses on beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around Battle Creek. Over the previous several years this school granted certificates to more than eighty cosmetology students with about 88% of students who start the program continuing on to graduate. The cosmetology programs that are offered at this location are:
To help students, Wright Beauty Academy may offer services to students, like those listed below:
- Career counseling for students
- Work study type employment to help offset tuition
- Helping graduates find work
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Wright Beauty Academy for over forty straight years. To read more and get consumer disclosures, please visit wrightbeautyacademy.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Wright Beauty Academy – Battle Creek. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (269) 964-4016.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered usually takes about twelve months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,300*
- 11 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
The program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $5,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (500 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes approximately five months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||67%||$5,500|
|Student Loans (Federal)||2%||$2,266|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Wright Beauty Academy – Battle Creek. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- School of Designing Arts in Battle Creek, MI (2 miles away)
- Wright Beauty Academy - Portage in Portage, MI (20 miles away)
- West Michigan College of Barbering and Beauty LLC in Kalamazoo, MI (20 miles away)
- The Salon Academy in Coldwater, MI (26 miles away)
- Hillsdale Beauty College in Hillsdale, MI (40 miles away)
- Douglas J Aveda Institute in East Lansing, MI (47 miles away)
- International Cosmetology Academy in Grand Rapids, MI (47 miles away)
- Protege Academy in East Lansing, MI (48 miles away)