Get more information about Ex – Pression College for Digital Arts by clicking links below:
Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts is a private art school located in Emeryville, CA, that provides specialized education and training in a variety of art related fields. Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts offers several programs for students to choose from. The more popular programs among aspiring artists are listed below:
- Audio and Video Production
- Computer Graphics
- Game Design
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies
To help support students, Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts may offer services like:
- Online classes
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Helping students find work after graduation
Student success after graduation may be determined by a number of factors, including graduation rate and loan default. At Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts, the graduation rate is around 50%, and the school has an average loan default rate of around 9%.
The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges has accredited the education provided by Ex - Pression College for Digital Arts for over nine straight years. Please visit expression.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Ex – Pression College for Digital Arts by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Recording Arts Technology (B)
Game Design (B)
Audiovisual Communications Technologies (B)
Computer Graphics (B)
Cinematography And Film (B)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $24,000-$28,000 per year
- Required fees: $150
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||85%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||53%||$6,978|
|Receiving Student Loans||74%||$18,785|
Other Fashion or Art Schools
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Ex – Pression College for Digital Arts.
- The Art Institute of California - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (8 miles away)
- The Art Institute of California - Sacramento - Campus of Argosy University in Sacramento, CA (68 miles away)
- New York Film Academy in Burbank, CA (338 miles away)
- The Art Institute of California - Los Angeles - Campus of Argosy University in Santa Monica, CA (341 miles away)
- Laguna College of Art and Design in Laguna Beach, CA (390 miles away)