A T Still University of Health Sciences, a nonprofit private graduate level school, is located in the city of Kirksville. Enrollment at this school is nearly 3,600 students per year. Fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission, A T Still University of Health Sciences awards graduate level degrees as a health sciences school.
A variety specialty schools of study are operated by A T Still University of Health Sciences. These schools may have differing tuition costs. Listed below are the specialty schools along with their estimated annual tuition:
- Dental School (Tuition: $53,000/year)
- Osteopathic Medical School (Tuition: $44,000/year)
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost about $26,000 per year. There may be on-campus housing available for students and costs are estimated to be about $5,800 for the year. For more information please check with the school's housing office.
Students may choose from several areas of study, including but not limited to:
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Audiology, Hearing Sciences
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
A school affiliated hospital is available which provides learning opportunities for students as well as access to medical and healthcare professionals for local residents.
Students should take a look at the school's http://www.atsu.edu to view additional information.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by A T Still University of Health Sciences by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $33,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $550 to $660 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $1,100
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Dental School: $67,000
- Osteopathic Medical School: $52,000
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, A T Still University of Health Sciences may provide services including:
- Remedial courses
- Career path counseling
- Assisting students to find work
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
Campus: A.T. Still University of Health Sciences - ATSU - Arizona Campus
- Clinical Audiology (Au.D.) Program
- Occupational Therapy (OT) Program
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Program
- Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) Program
Campus: A T Still University of Health Sciences
- Dental Public Health Program
- * Accredited by the American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation (since 2012)
- Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) Program
- * Accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (since 1903)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to A T Still University of Health Sciences.
- Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center in Des Moines, IA (111 miles away)
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City, MO (129 miles away)
- Midwestern University - Downers Grove in Downers Grove, IL (265 miles away)
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences in Tulsa, OK (336 miles away)
- Meharry Medical College in Nashville, TN (419 miles away)