American College of Education is a private graduate institution in Chicago, Illinois. This school enrolls about 3,200 students annually. American College of Education is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission to offer degree awards in a number of programs.
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost about $4,900 annually.
Here is a list of some of the programs American College of Education offers:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- Educational and Instructional Media Design
For a complete list of student services, enrollment information, financial aid details, and more, please visit the school's website at http://www.ace.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $5,500-$6,600
- Required fees for graduate students are around $360
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.