Get more information about Antioch University – New England by clicking links below:
Antioch University - New England is a nonprofit private graduate level institution located in Keene. Enrollment at this school exceeds 910 students yearly. Antioch University - New England is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission to offer degree awards in a number of programs.
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost nearly $25,000 per year.
Areas of study offered at Antioch University - New England include:
- Environmental Studies
- Elementary Education
- Clinical Psychology
- Education, Teaching of Individuals with Autism
Students may visit the school's website at http://www.antiochne.edu to get information on admissions, financial aid, student services and more available.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Antioch University – New England by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Health and Clinical Professions
Natural Resources and Conservation
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $22,000-$27,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $950 to $1,100 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $580
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Antioch University – New England may offer services including:
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the American Psychological Association, Commission on Accreditation (since 1986)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Antioch University – New England.
- Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis Inc in Brookline, MA (72 miles away)
- Long Island University - Rockland Campus in Orangeburg, NY (156 miles away)
- Institute for the Psychological Sciences in Arlington, VA (376 miles away)
- Michigan School of Professional Psychology in Farmington Hills, MI (562 miles away)
- Institute for Clinical Social Work in Chicago, IL (784 miles away)