Atlanta's John Marshall Law School is a private graduate level school in Atlanta, Georgia. The yearly enrollment for the school is about 630 students. Atlanta's John Marshall Law School is a well respected law school and is fully accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar.
The tuition for the law school program at Atlanta's John Marshall Law School is approximately $34,000 annually.
For more details about enrollment, financial aid and more, please visit the school's website at www.johnmarshall.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Legal Professions and Studies
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School may offer services to students including:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Counseling assistance
- Work study style employment
- Assistance to find work
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School.
- Charlotte School of Law in Charlotte, NC (223 miles away)
- Charleston School of Law in Charleston, SC (266 miles away)
- Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, VA (273 miles away)
- Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, FL (296 miles away)
- Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, LA (458 miles away)