Brooklyn Law School is a nonprofit private graduate school located in Brooklyn. The enrollment at this school is about a thousand students annually. Brooklyn Law School is a highly respected law school and is fully accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar.
The cost of tuition and fees for the law school program at Brooklyn Law School is estimated to be $48,000 yearly.
Contact information, academics information and financial aid details can be viewed on school's website at http://www.brooklaw.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Legal Professions and Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $43,000-$52,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,800 to $2,200 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $390
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Law School: $53,000 (See all Law Schools in New York)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Brooklyn Law School may offer services to students like those listed below:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Brooklyn Law School.
- CUNY School of Law at Queens College in Long Island City, NY (10 miles away)
- Albany Law School in Albany, NY (136 miles away)
- Widener University - Harrisburg Campus in Harrisburg, PA (153 miles away)
- Roger Williams University School of Law in Bristol, RI (157 miles away)
- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University in Carlisle, PA (172 miles away)