California Western School of Law is a nonprofit private graduate institution located in San Diego. Enrollment at this school is nearly 950 students annually. Fully accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar, this school awards graduate level degrees as a law school.
The cost of tuition and fees for the law school program at California Western School of Law is estimated to be $43,000 yearly.
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are approximately $28,000 annually.
Areas of study offered at California Western School of Law include:
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers
- United States Law, Legal Studies, Jurisprudence
- Healthcare Administration
Students who wish to view more about California Western School of Law can check out their website at https://www.cwsl.edu/.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by California Western School of Law by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $30,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,800 to $2,200 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $110
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Law School: $50,000 (See all Law Schools in California)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, California Western School of Law may offer services to students including:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to California Western School of Law.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, CA (2 miles away)
- Trinity Law School in Santa Ana, CA (82 miles away)
- Western State University - College of Law - Argosy in Fullerton, CA (90 miles away)
- Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, CA (113 miles away)
- Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law in Santa Barbara, CA (188 miles away)