Located in Charleston, South Carolina, Charleston School of Law is a private graduate school. The enrollment at this school is close to 700 students per year. Charleston School of Law is a greatly respected law school and is fully accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar.
The law school program has a yearly tuition which is approximately $37,000, also this does not cover the cost of books that may be required.
Students who would like to view more about this school may visit their website at http://www.charlestonlaw.edu/.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Charleston School of Law may provide student services like:
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Helping students find work after graduation
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Charleston School of Law.
- Charlotte School of Law in Charlotte, NC (176 miles away)
- Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, FL (201 miles away)
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, GA (266 miles away)
- Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, VA (333 miles away)
- University of the District of Columbia David A Clarke School of Law in Washington, DC (455 miles away)