CUNY School of Law at Queens College is a public graduate school located in Flushing, New York. The enrollment at this school is close to 440 students annually. Law School is accredited to offer programs as a law school.
The enrollment cost for the law school program is estimated to be $11,000 per year. Also, the law school program is accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar since 1985.
Students should visit the school's http://www.law.cuny.edu to see additional information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Law School: $15,000 (See all Law Schools in New York)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, CUNY School of Law at Queens College may provide services to students like those listed below:
- Career path counseling
- Work study style employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
- Day care
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Law Program
- * Accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar (since 1985)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to CUNY School of Law at Queens College.
- Brooklyn Law School in Brooklyn, NY (10 miles away)
- Roger Williams University School of Law in Bristol, RI (147 miles away)
- Widener University - Harrisburg Campus in Harrisburg, PA (162 miles away)
- New England Law - Boston in Boston, MA (180 miles away)
- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University in Carlisle, PA (181 miles away)