Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center is a nonprofit private graduate school in Des Moines, Iowa. The annual enrollment for the school is about a thousand students. Fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission, Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center awards graduate level degrees as a health sciences school.
Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center contains multiple schools that oversee specific programs and their respective curriculums. These schools may also have varying admissions requirements and tuition costs. Listed below are the specialty schools along with their estimated annual tuition:
- Osteopathic Medical School (Tuition: $39,000/year)
- Podiatry School (Tuition: $28,000/year)
Annual tuition costs for graduate students is estimated to be close to $14,000.
Here is a list of some of the programs Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center offers:
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
A school affiliated hospital is available which provides learning opportunities for students as well as access to medical and healthcare professionals for local residents.
Students may visit the school's website at http://www.dmu.edu to get information on admissions, financial aid, student services and more available.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Des Moines University – Osteopathic Medical Center by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $10,000-$12,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $580 to $690 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $63
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Osteopathic Medical School: $48,000
- Podiatry School: $34,000
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Des Moines University – Osteopathic Medical Center may provide student services like those listed below:
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial courses
- Career path counseling
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) Program
- Podiatry (D.P.M.) Program
- Graduate Level Public Health (Outside School of Public Health) Program
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Des Moines University – Osteopathic Medical Center.
- A T Still University of Health Sciences in Kirksville, MO (111 miles away)
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City, MO (178 miles away)
- Midwestern University - Downers Grove in Downers Grove, IL (293 miles away)
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences in Tulsa, OK (397 miles away)
- University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth, TX (643 miles away)