Eastern Virginia Medical School is a public graduate level school in Norfolk, Virginia. Enrollment at this school is nearly 790 students yearly. Eastern Virginia Medical School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges to offer programs as a health sciences school.
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are approximately $22,000 annually. For out of state residents the tuition rate will be different, estimated to be around $27,000 yearly. On-campus housing may be available for students and costs around $1,100 for the year. Please check with the housing office for more information.
Areas of study available at Eastern Virginia Medical School include but are not limited to:
- Physician Assistant
- Public Health
- Art Therapy
- Developmental Biology and Embryology
Students can visit the school's http://www.evms.edu to view additional information.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Eastern Virginia Medical School by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $19,000-$22,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $820 to $980 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $1,200
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Medical School: $33,000 (See all Medical Schools in Virginia)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Eastern Virginia Medical School may offer student services including:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Medical (M.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (since 1973)
- Graduate Level Public Health (Outside School of Public Health) Program
- * Accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (since 2000)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Eastern Virginia Medical School.
- Rockefeller University in New York, NY (298 miles away)
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, NY (299 miles away)
- The Commonwealth Medical College in Scranton, PA (316 miles away)
- Northeast Ohio Medical University in Rootstown, OH (395 miles away)
- University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester in Worcester, MA (445 miles away)