Here at Fielding Graduate University, we are different from other graduate schools. Taking a multidisciplinary, principles-centered, values-based, and inclusive approach to leadership and practice, we prize process along with effective outcomes. Whether our graduates become psychologists, educators, organizational development consultants, coaches, or practitioners, they acknowledge the evolutionary nature and interconnectedness of solving today’s problems. Leadership competencies, such as being skillful in emotional and social intelligence, decision-making judgement, and conflict management, are combined with area expertise to create uniquely qualified graduates and leaders in whatever sphere they may find themselves over their life’s journey.
Academic Excellence: We commit to the highest quality scholarship, research, and practice.
Community: We support a collaborative learning environment built on inclusion and mutual respect.
Diversity: We commit to having a faculty, staff and student body that is diverse and inclusive. We embrace and celebrate the wisdom, knowledge and experiences of our diverse community.
Learner-centered Education: We create an interactive experience that responds to the interrelated personal and professional lives of our students.
Social Justice: We commit to advancing equality and justice in our University, and in the local, national, and global communities impacted by our work.
Transformational Learning: We inspire a re-examination of one’s world view and underlying assumptions to enable a deeper understanding of self and society.
Since 1974, Fielding has applied these ideas to educating passionate, motivated students–and transforming them into gratified, successful graduates who go on to make positive changes in their organizations and communities.
Fielding Graduate University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities, and awards graduate level degrees in a variety of programs. Yearly tuition costs for graduate students is estimated to be around $15,936.
Students may select from a few areas of study, including:
The School of Leadership Studies
- PHD in Human Development
- EDD in Leadership for Change
- PHD and MA in Organizational Development and Change
- PHD in Infant and Early Childhood Development
- MA in Digital Teaching and Learning
- Comprehensive Evidence Based Coaching Certificate
- Evidence Based Coaching for Organizational Leadership Certificate
- Nonprofit Leadership Certificate
- Educational Administration Certificate
School of Psychology
- PHD in Clinical Psychology
- PHD and MA and Certificate in Media Psychology
- Postbaccalaureate Certificate Clinical Psychology
- PostDoctoral Certificate Respecialization in Clinical Psychology
- Postdoctoral Certificate Neuropsychology
- Community College Leadership for Change
- Dual Language
- Leadership for Social and Ecologicial Sustainability
- Media, Technology, and Innovation
- Reflective Practice/Supervision
- Creative Longevity and Wisdom
- Inclusive Leadership for Social Justice
- Leadership of Higher Education Systems
- Organization Development
By submitting the form on this page, I agree that Fielding Graduate University may contact me via email, telephone, wireless phone, or text message regarding its programs and offers. I understand these calls may be generated using an automated dialer. Standard text and/or usage rates may apply.
Students may visit the school's website at http://www.fielding.edu to get information on admissions, financial aid, student services and more available.
Fielding Graduate University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Fielding Graduate University by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Family and Consumer Sciences
Academics & Student Services
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Clinical Psychology (Ph.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the American Psychological Association, Commission on Accreditation (since 1991)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Fielding Graduate University.
- Institute of Transpersonal Psychology in Palo Alto, CA (248 miles away)
- The Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA (276 miles away)
- Saybrook University in Oakland, CA (277 miles away)