Located in Jacksonville, Florida, Florida Coastal School of Law is a private graduate level school. The yearly enrollment for the school is approximately 1,700 students. Fully accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar, Florida Coastal School of Law offers graduate level degrees as a law school.
The law school program has a yearly tuition which is approximately $35,000, also this does not cover any required books or materials.
Students may visit the school's website to view additional details regarding enrollment and financial aid.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Florida Coastal School of Law may offer student services like:
- Career path counseling
- Student employment
- Employment search assistance
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Florida Coastal School of Law.
- Charleston School of Law in Charleston, SC (201 miles away)
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, GA (296 miles away)
- Charlotte School of Law in Charlotte, NC (347 miles away)
- Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, VA (488 miles away)
- Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, LA (574 miles away)