Located in Arlington, Virginia, Institute for the Psychological Sciences is a nonprofit private graduate school. This school enrolls approximately seventy-three students annually. The school's Roman Catholic makes up an important part of the school's history and tradition and plays an important role within the school's curriculum. Institute for the Psychological Sciences is a greatly respected healthcare school and is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges.
Yearly tuition for graduate students is estimated to be close to $21,000. The school offers two programs of study in the areas of Psychology and Clinical Psychology.
Students may visit the school's website at https://divinemercy.edu/ to get information on admissions, financial aid, student services and more available.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Institute for the Psychological Sciences by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $31,000-$37,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $930 to $1,100 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $480
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Institute for the Psychological Sciences may offer services like:
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Assistance to find work
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Institute for the Psychological Sciences.
- Michigan School of Professional Psychology in Farmington Hills, MI (415 miles away)
- Institute for Clinical Social Work in Chicago, IL (594 miles away)
- Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology in Milwaukee, WI (643 miles away)
- Adler Graduate School in Richfield, MN (929 miles away)