Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, a nonprofit private graduate level institution, is located in Kansas City, Missouri. The annual enrollment for the school is close to 1,000 students. Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences is a highly respected health sciences school and is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission.
The osteopathic medical school program has an annual tuition which is estimated to be about $42,000, also this does not cover the cost of books that may be required. The osteopathic medical school has been accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation since 1920.
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are approximately $28,000 each year.
Here is a list of some of the programs Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences offers:
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Biomedical Science
- Bioethics, Medical Ethics
A school affiliated hospital is available which provides learning opportunities for students as well as access to medical and healthcare professionals for local residents.
For more information about enrollment, financial aid and more, please visit the school's website at http://www.kcumb.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $28,000-$33,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $770 to $930 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $240
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Osteopathic Medical School: $45,000
Academics & Student Services
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) Program
- * Accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (since 1920)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences.
- University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth, TX (466 miles away)
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Lewisburg, WV (769 miles away)
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine in Blacksburg, VA (779 miles away)
- The Commonwealth Medical College in Scranton, PA (1,007 miles away)
- Rockefeller University in New York, NY (1,095 miles away)