Located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Medical College of Wisconsin is a nonprofit private graduate institution. The yearly enrollment for the school is about 1,300 students. Fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission, Medical College of Wisconsin offers graduate level degrees as a healthcare and medical school.
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost about $32,000 annually.
Areas of study available at Medical College of Wisconsin include but are not limited to:
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Public Health
- Biomedical Engineering
For more information regarding enrollment, financial aid and more, please visit the school's website at http://www.mcw.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Medical College of Wisconsin by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $30,000-$36,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,300 to $1,500 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $160
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Medical School: $53,000 (See all Medical Schools in Wisconsin)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Medical College of Wisconsin may provide services like those listed below:
- Career path counseling
- Assistance to find work
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Medical (M.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (since 1942)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Program
- * Accredited by the American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation (since 1953)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Mayo Medical School in Rochester, MN (233 miles away)
- Northeast Ohio Medical University in Rootstown, OH (372 miles away)
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City, MO (436 miles away)
- Meharry Medical College in Nashville, TN (480 miles away)
- The Commonwealth Medical College in Scranton, PA (642 miles away)