Midwestern University - Downers Grove, a nonprofit private graduate institution, is located in Downers Grove, Illinois. This school enrolls approximately 2,100 students annually. Midwestern University - Downers Grove is a highly respected healthcare and medical school and is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission.
Midwestern University - Downers Grove contains multiple schools that oversee specific programs and their respective curriculums. These schools may also have varying admissions procedures and tuition costs. Listed below are the specialty schools along with their estimated annual tuition:
- Dental School (Tuition: $58,000/year)
- Osteopathic Medical School (Tuition: $52,000/year)
- Pharmacy School (Tuition: $33,000/year)
Annual tuition costs for graduate students is estimated to be approximately $37,000. There may be on-campus housing offered for students and costs approximately $8,900 per year. For more information please check with the school's housing office.
Here is a list of some of the programs Midwestern University - Downers Grove offers:
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Physician Assistant
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Biomedical Science
A school affiliated hospital is available which provides learning opportunities for students as well as access to medical and healthcare professionals for local residents.
For more details regarding enrollment, financial aid and more, please visit the school's website at www.midwestern.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Midwestern University – Downers Grove by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $38,000-$46,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $800 to $960 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $650
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Dental School: $74,000
- Osteopathic Medical School: $66,000
- Pharmacy School: $42,000 (See all Pharmacy Schools in Illinois)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Midwestern University – Downers Grove may provide services including:
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Assistance to find work
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) Program
- Occupational Therapy (OT) Program
- Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) Program
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Program
- Speech-Language Pathology Program
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Midwestern University – Downers Grove.
- Institute for Clinical Social Work in Chicago, IL (20 miles away)
- Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology in Milwaukee, WI (88 miles away)
- Michigan School of Professional Psychology in Farmington Hills, MI (242 miles away)
- St Louis College of Pharmacy in Saint Louis, MO (251 miles away)
- A T Still University of Health Sciences in Kirksville, MO (265 miles away)