Located in Glendale, Arizona, Midwestern University - Glendale is a nonprofit private graduate institution. The enrollment at this school is nearly 2,500 students annually. Midwestern University - Glendale is a highly respected healthcare and medical school and is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission.
A number specialty schools of study are operated by Midwestern University - Glendale. These schools may have differing tuition costs. Listed below are the specialty schools along with their estimated annual tuition:
- Dental School (Tuition: $57,000/year)
- Optometry School (Tuition: $30,000/year)
- Osteopathic Medical School (Tuition: $50,000/year)
- Pharmacy School (Tuition: $43,000/year)
- Podiatry School (Tuition: $32,000/year)
Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to be close to $38,000. There may be on-campus housing available for students and costs around $4,700 per year. For more information please check with the school's housing office.
Students can select from many areas of study, including:
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Biomedical Science
- Physician Assistant
To see a full list of student services, enrollment information, admissions information, and more, please visit the school's website at www.midwestern.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Midwestern University – Glendale by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $40,000-$48,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $830 to $1,000 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $630
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Dental School: $72,000
- Optometry School: -
- Osteopathic Medical School: $64,000
- Pharmacy School: $55,000 (See all Pharmacy Schools in Arizona)
- Podiatry School: $41,000
- Veterinary School: $57,000
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Midwestern University – Glendale may offer services including:
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Employment search assistance
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) Program
- Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Program
- Occupational Therapy (OT) Program
- Optometry (O.D.) Program
- Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) Program
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Program
- Podiatry (D.P.M.) Program
- Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M.) Program
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Midwestern University – Glendale.
- Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA (320 miles away)
- Southern California College of Optometry in Fullerton, CA (328 miles away)
- Institute of Transpersonal Psychology in Palo Alto, CA (617 miles away)
- The Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA (634 miles away)
- University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth, TX (858 miles away)