Morehouse School of Medicine is a nonprofit private graduate level institution located in Atlanta. Enrollment at this school exceeds 330 students yearly. MSM is a highly respected healthcare and medical school and is fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges.
The tuition for the medical school program at Morehouse School of Medicine is estimated to be $34,000 per year. Also, the medical school program is accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education since 1978.
Yearly tuition costs for graduate students is estimated to be approximately $22,000.
Students may pick from many areas of study, including:
- Public Health
- Biomedical Science
- Clinical Laboratory Science
Students should visit the school's msm.edu to see additional information.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Morehouse School of Medicine by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $19,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $920 to $1,100 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $7,900
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Medical School: $47,000 (See all Medical Schools in Georgia)
Academics & Student Services
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Medical (M.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (since 1978)
- Graduate Level Public Health (Outside School of Public Health) Program
- * Accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (since 1999)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Morehouse School of Medicine.
- Meharry Medical College in Nashville, TN (215 miles away)
- Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, VA (505 miles away)
- Northeast Ohio Medical University in Rootstown, OH (537 miles away)
- CoxHealth School of Medical Technology in Springfield, MO (551 miles away)
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City, MO (674 miles away)