New York Medical College is a nonprofit private graduate level institution in Valhalla. Enrollment at this school is nearly a thousand students yearly. The school's Jewish makes up an important part of the school's history and tradition and plays an important role within the school's mission. New York Medical College is a highly respected medical and healthcare school and is fully accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training.
Annual tuition costs for graduate students is estimated to be approximately $19,000. On-campus housing may be offered for students and costs around $9,900 per year. Please check with the housing office for more information.
Students may select from a few areas of study, including:
- Hospital Administration
- Physical Therapy
- Speech and Language Pathology
Contact information, tuition information and financial aid details may be viewed on school's website at http://www.nymc.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by New York Medical College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $27,000-$32,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,000 to $1,200 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $96
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Medical School: $55,000 (See all Medical Schools in New York)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, New York Medical College may offer services to students like those listed below:
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assistance to find work
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) Program
- Medical (M.D.) Program
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Program
- Graduate Level Public Health (Outside School of Public Health) Program
- Speech-Language Pathology Program
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to New York Medical College.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, NY (22 miles away)
- Weill Cornell Medical College in New York, NY (34 miles away)
- The Commonwealth Medical College in Scranton, PA (100 miles away)
- Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk, VA (321 miles away)
- Northeast Ohio Medical University in Rootstown, OH (388 miles away)