Located in Rootstown, Ohio, Northeast Ohio Medical University is a public graduate institution. The enrollment at this school is nearly 770 students per year. The school is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission to offer programs as a health sciences school.
Several specialty schools of study are operated by Northeast Ohio Medical University. These schools may have varying tuition costs. Listed below are the specialty schools along with their estimated annual tuition:
- Medical School (Tuition: $36,000/year)
- Pharmacy School (Tuition: $21,000/year)
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are estimated to be around $560 annually.
Students can pick from many areas of study, including:
- Public Health
Students should visit the school's www.neomed.edu/ to see additional information.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $10,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $550 to $660 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $700
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Northeast Ohio Medical University may offer services to students like:
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Student employment
- Assisting students to find work
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Medical (M.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (since 1977)
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (since 2011)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Northeast Ohio Medical University.