Pennsylvania State University - College of Medicine, a public graduate level institution, is located in Hershey, Pennsylvania. This school enrolls about 800 students per year. Pennsylvania State University - College of Medicine is a highly respected healthcare and medical school and is fully accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost close to $19,000 per year. For nonresidents of Pennsylvania the tuition rate will be higher, estimated to be around $37,000 yearly.
Areas of study available at Pennsylvania State University - College of Medicine include:
- Public Health
- Molecular Biology
A school affiliated hospital is available which provides learning opportunities for students as well as access to medical and healthcare professionals for local residents.
Students should visit the school's website at med.psu.edu to obtain information on admissions, financial aid, student services and more available.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Pennsylvania State University – College of Medicine by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $22,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $850 to $1,000 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $600
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Medical School: $51,000 (See all Medical Schools in Pennsylvania)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Pennsylvania State University – College of Medicine may offer services like those listed below:
- Distance learning
- Remedial courses
- Career path counseling
- Student employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
- Child care
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) Program
- * Accredited by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc., Accreditation Commission (since 1980)
- Medical (M.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (since 1963)
- Graduate Level Public Health (Outside School of Public Health) Program
- * Accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (since 2014)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Pennsylvania State University – College of Medicine.
- The Commonwealth Medical College in Scranton, PA (95 miles away)
- Weill Cornell Medical College in New York, NY (138 miles away)
- Rockefeller University in New York, NY (147 miles away)
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, NY (147 miles away)
- New York Medical College in Valhalla, NY (161 miles away)