Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, a nonprofit private graduate level institution, is located in North Chicago, Illinois. The enrollment at this school is approximately a thousand students yearly. Fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission, this school awards graduate level degrees as a medical and healthcare school.
Several specialty schools of study are operated by Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. These schools may have differing tuition costs. Listed below are the specialty schools along with their estimated annual tuition:
- Medical School (Tuition: $47,000/year)
- Pharmacy School (Tuition: $28,000/year)
- Podiatry School (Tuition: $30,000/year)
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are around $32,000 per year. On-campus housing may be available for students and costs are estimated to be about $11,000 each year. Please check with the housing office for more information.
Students can choose from many areas of study, including:
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Physician Assistant
To see a full list of student services, enrollment information, financial aid details, and more, please take a look at the school's website at http://www.rosalindfranklin.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $32,000-$38,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $600 to $720 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $350
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have a frozen tuition rate, which means the tuition will stay the same for up to five years.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science may provide services to students like:
- Academic counseling for students
- Employment search assistance
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Clinical Psychology (Ph.D.) Program
- Medical (M.D.) Program
- Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Program
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Program
- Podiatry (D.P.M.) Program
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science.
- NorthShore University HealthSystem School of Nurse Anesthesia in Evanston, IL (19 miles away)
- Institute for Clinical Social Work in Chicago, IL (31 miles away)
- Midwestern University - Downers Grove in Downers Grove, IL (33 miles away)
- Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology in Milwaukee, WI (56 miles away)
- Michigan School of Professional Psychology in Farmington Hills, MI (230 miles away)