Southern California University of Health Sciences, a nonprofit private graduate level school, is located in Whittier, California. This school enrolls close to 710 students yearly. Fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Southern California University of Health Sciences offers graduate level degrees as a healthcare school.
The cost of tuition and fees for the chiropractic school program is estimated to be $28,000 each year. The chiropractic school has been accredited by the Council on Chiropractic Education since 1971.
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost about $9,300 per year.
Here is a list of some of the programs Southern California University of Health Sciences offers:
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Massage Therapy
Students may visit the school's website at http://www.scuhs.edu to get information on admissions, financial aid, student services and more available.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Southern California University of Health Sciences by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $10,000-$12,000 per year
- Per unit charges are around $550 for part time students
- Required fees for full-time students: $450
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $22,000 per year for graduate students
- Per unit charges are around $560 for part time students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $750
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Chiropractic School: $33,000
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$5,523|
|Receiving Student Loans||50%||$3,102|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Southern California University of Health Sciences may offer student services like those listed below:
- Online course work available
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Work study style employment
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Chiropractic (D.C.) Program
- * Accredited by the The Council on Chiropractic Education (since 1971)