Southwestern Law School, a nonprofit private graduate level school, is located in Los Angeles, California. The enrollment at this school is close to a thousand students yearly. Fully accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar, this school awards graduate level degrees as a law school.
The law school program has an annual tuition which is estimated to be about $42,000, also this does not cover the cost of any books or other required miscellaneous items.
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are around $44,000 each year.
The school offers two programs of study in the areas of Law and Legal Professions and Studies.
To see a full list of student services, enrollment information, financial aid details, and more, please visit the school's website at www.swlaw.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Southwestern Law School by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Legal Professions and Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $53,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,600 to $1,900 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $210
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Law School: $50,000 (See all Law Schools in California)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Southwestern Law School may provide student services like those listed below:
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Helping students find work after graduation
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Southwestern Law School.
- Western State University - College of Law - Argosy in Fullerton, CA (26 miles away)
- Trinity Law School in Santa Ana, CA (32 miles away)
- Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law in Santa Barbara, CA (85 miles away)
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, CA (111 miles away)
- San Joaquin College of Law in Clovis, CA (207 miles away)