St Louis College of Pharmacy, a nonprofit private graduate institution, is located in Saint Louis, Missouri. This school enrolls approximately 1,200 students annually. St Louis College of Pharmacy is a greatly respected health sciences school and is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission.
The cost of tuition and fees for the pharmacy school program at St Louis College of Pharmacy is approximately $26,000 each year. The pharmacy school has been accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education since 1939.
This school also offers undergraduate programs as well, with an average tuition for these programs estimated to be around $27,000 yearly. There may be on-campus housing offered for students and costs around $5,500 per year. For more information please check with the school's housing office.
To see a full list of student services, enrollment information, financial aid details, and more, please take a look at the school's website at http://www.stlcop.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $100 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. Students wishing to apply to this school must pay an application fee of $55. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $30,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $890 to $1,100 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $1,300
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Pharmacy School: $33,000 (See all Pharmacy Schools in Missouri)
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$11,126|
|Receiving Student Loans||78%||$11,235|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, St Louis College of Pharmacy may provide student services like those listed below:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Helping students find work after graduation
The overall graduation rate of St Louis College of Pharmacy is close to 66%.
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (since 1939)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to St Louis College of Pharmacy.
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City, MO (234 miles away)
- Appalachian College of Pharmacy in Oakwood, VA (460 miles away)
- The Commonwealth Medical College in Scranton, PA (795 miles away)
- Rockefeller University in New York, NY (878 miles away)