Teachers College at Columbia University is a nonprofit private graduate level institution located in New York. Enrollment at this school is nearly five thousand students yearly. Teachers College at Columbia University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education to offer degree awards in a number of programs.
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are approximately $31,000 each year. There may be on-campus housing offered for students and costs around $10,000 annually. For more information please check with the school's housing office.
Here is a list of some of the programs TC offers:
- Educational Leadership and Administration
- English and Language Arts Teacher Education
- Clinical Psychology
- Organizational Psychology
- Counseling Psychology
Students should visit the school's website at http://www.tc.columbia.edu to get information on admissions, financial aid, student services and more available.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Teachers College at Columbia University by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Communications and Journalism
Family and Consumer Sciences
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Public Administration and Social Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $38,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,500 to $1,700 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $900
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Teachers College at Columbia University may offer services to students like those listed below:
- Counseling assistance
- Work study style employment
- Employment search assistance
- Child care
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Clinical Psychology (Ph.D.) Program
- Counseling Psychology (Ph.D.) Program
- School Psychology (Ph.D.) Program
- Speech-Language Pathology Program
- Elementary and Secondary School Teacher Education Program
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Teachers College at Columbia University.
- Bank Street College of Education in New York, NY (0.4 miles away)
- Long Island University - Westchester Campus in Purchase, NY (20 miles away)
- School for International Training in Brattleboro, VT (161 miles away)
- Antioch University - New England in Keene, NH (170 miles away)
- William James College in Newton, MA (176 miles away)