Located in Irvine, California, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Irvine is a nonprofit private graduate institution. This school enrolls close to 140 students yearly. The school is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission to provide programs as a health sciences school.
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are approximately $22,000 yearly.
Areas of study available at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Irvine include but are not limited to:
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Clinical Psychology
Students may visit the school's website to view additional information regarding enrollment and financial aid.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Irvine by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $26,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,300 to $1,600 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $1,800
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Irvine may provide student services like those listed below:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial courses
- Career path counseling
- Work study style employment
- Employment search assistance
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Irvine.
- Bristol University in Anaheim, CA (8 miles away)
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Los Angeles in Los Angeles, CA (36 miles away)
- Institute of Transpersonal Psychology in Palo Alto, CA (357 miles away)
- The Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA (382 miles away)
- Saybrook University in Oakland, CA (384 miles away)