Located in Los Angeles, California, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Los Angeles is a nonprofit private graduate level institution. This school enrolls about 480 students yearly. Fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission, this school offers graduate level degrees as a healthcare school.
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost nearly $22,000 per year.
Students can select from many areas of study, including but not limited to:
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Organizational Psychology
- Marriage Counseling And Family Therapy
- Clinical Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
Contact information, tuition information and financial aid details may be viewed on school's website at http://www.thechicagoschool.edu/.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Los Angeles by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- For part-time students, charges are between $400-$480 per unit
- Tuition is estimated to be around $26,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,300 to $1,600 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $1,800
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||44%||$2,465|
|Student Loans (Federal)||88%||$9,170|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Los Angeles may offer services to students including:
- Online course work available
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Los Angeles.
- Bristol University in Anaheim, CA (30 miles away)
- The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at Irvine in Irvine, CA (36 miles away)
- Institute of Transpersonal Psychology in Palo Alto, CA (320 miles away)
- The Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA (346 miles away)
- Saybrook University in Oakland, CA (348 miles away)