The Commonwealth Medical College is a nonprofit private graduate institution located in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Enrollment at this school exceeds 170 students annually. The Commonwealth Medical College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, and awards graduate level degrees in a variety of programs.
The medical school program has a yearly tuition which is around $42,000 and this does not cover the cost of books that may be required.
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost close to $41,000 per year.
The school offers two programs of study in the areas of Biomedical Science and Medicine.
Contact information, academics information and financial aid details can be accessed on school's website at http://www.thecommonwealthmedical.com.
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $46,000 per year for graduate students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $2,000
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Medical School: $54,000 (See all Medical Schools in Pennsylvania)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, The Commonwealth Medical College may provide student services like:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employment search assistance
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Medical (M.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (since 2008)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to The Commonwealth Medical College.
- Rockefeller University in New York, NY (100 miles away)
- University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester in Worcester, MA (210 miles away)
- Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA (713 miles away)
- Mayo Medical School in Rochester, MN (870 miles away)
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City, MO (1,007 miles away)