Thomas Jefferson School of Law, a nonprofit private graduate level institution, is located in San Diego, California. This school enrolls about a thousand students yearly. Thomas Jefferson School of Law is a well respected law school and is fully accredited by the American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar.
The cost of tuition and fees for the law school program at Thomas Jefferson School of Law is around $40,000 each year.
Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to be around $8,500.
Students may visit the school's website to view additional details regarding enrollment and financial aid.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Thomas Jefferson School of Law by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Legal Professions and Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $9,100-$11,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,500 to $1,800 per credit hour
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Law School: $49,000 (See all Law Schools in California)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Thomas Jefferson School of Law may offer services like those listed below:
- Counseling assistance
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assistance to find work
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
- Trinity Law School in Santa Ana, CA (80 miles away)
- Western State University - College of Law - Argosy in Fullerton, CA (88 miles away)
- Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, CA (111 miles away)
- Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law in Santa Barbara, CA (186 miles away)
- Phoenix School of Law in Phoenix, AZ (301 miles away)