Thomas M. Cooley Law School, a nonprofit private graduate school, is located in Lansing, Michigan. This school enrolls close to four thousand students yearly. Cooley Law School is a greatly respected law school and is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission.
The cost of tuition and fees for the law school program at Thomas M. Cooley Law School is around $34,000 yearly.
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost about $8,000 per year.
Here is a list of some of the programs Thomas M. Cooley Law School offers:
- Tax Law, Taxation
- Intellectual Property Law
- Banking, Corporate, Finance and Securities Law
Contact information, academics information and financial aid details may be accessed on school's website at http://www.cooley.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Legal Professions and Studies
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $9,900-$12,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $830 to $990 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $42
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Law School: $50,000 (See all Law Schools in Michigan)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Thomas M. Cooley Law School may provide services to students including:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Counseling assistance
- Work study style employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
- Ave Maria School of Law in Naples, FL (53 miles away)
- The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, IL (168 miles away)
- Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, VA (399 miles away)
- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University in Carlisle, PA (419 miles away)
- Widener University - Harrisburg Campus in Harrisburg, PA (431 miles away)