Trinity Law School is a nonprofit private graduate school located in Santa Ana, California. The yearly enrollment for the school is approximately 170 students. The school maintains a Protestant (Other) affiliation, which is evident in the school programs. The school is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission to offer programs and degrees as a law school.
The law school program has an annual tuition which is around $8,000, also this does not cover any required books or materials. Up to date information regarding admissions and cost to attend may be accessed by visiting the school's law school page or by requesting information from the school.
For more details regarding enrollment, financial aid and more, please visit the school's website at www.tiu.edu.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Trinity Law School may offer services to students like those listed below:
- Night and weekend classes available
- Counseling assistance
- Assisting students to find work
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Trinity Law School.
- Western State University - College of Law - Argosy in Fullerton, CA (8 miles away)
- Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles, CA (32 miles away)
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, CA (80 miles away)
- Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law in Santa Barbara, CA (115 miles away)
- San Joaquin College of Law in Clovis, CA (236 miles away)