University of North Texas Health Science Center, a public graduate institution, is located in the city of Fort Worth. The enrollment at this school is close to 1,600 students yearly. Fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges, this school awards graduate level degrees as a medical and healthcare school.
The osteopathic medical school program at University of North Texas Health Science Center has a yearly tuition which is estimated to be about $12,000 and this does not cover the cost of books that may be required. Also, the osteopathic medical school program is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation since 1974.
The average cost for tuition for the graduate level programs are estimated to be around $3,000 yearly. For out of state residents the tuition rate will be different, estimated to be around $14,000 annually.
Students may choose from a few areas of study, including but not limited to:
- Biomedical Science
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Public Health
- Physician Assistant
Students should visit the school's website to view additional details regarding enrollment and financial aid.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by University of North Texas Health Science Center by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $4,900-$5,900 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $190 to $220 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $950
- Annual tuition estimates for specific graduate schools:
- Osteopathic Medical School: $14,000
- Pharmacy School: $6,800 (See all Pharmacy Schools in Texas)
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, University of North Texas Health Science Center may offer services including:
- Remedial courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) Program
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D.) Program
- Master's in Public Health (M.P.H.) Program
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to University of North Texas Health Science Center.
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City, MO (466 miles away)
- A T Still University of Health Sciences in Kirksville, MO (579 miles away)
- Des Moines University - Osteopathic Medical Center in Des Moines, IA (643 miles away)
- Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, GA (751 miles away)
- Midwestern University - Downers Grove in Downers Grove, IL (811 miles away)