Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology, a nonprofit private graduate institution, is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Enrollment at this school exceeds seventy-five students annually. Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission to offer programs as a health sciences school.
Graduate level tuition is expected to cost nearly $37,000 annually.
The school offers a degree program in Clinical Psychology.
Students should visit the school's website to view additional information regarding enrollment and financial aid.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $34,000-$41,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $900 to $1,100 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $260
Academics & Student Services
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) Program
- * Accredited by the American Psychological Association, Commission on Accreditation (since 2008)
Other Graduate Schools
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Wisconsin School of Professional Psychology.
- Institute for Clinical Social Work in Chicago, IL (87 miles away)
- Michigan School of Professional Psychology in Farmington Hills, MI (240 miles away)
- Institute for the Psychological Sciences in Arlington, VA (643 miles away)